I am back!!! Likeafinally...After 2 years ++++. LOL!!! Totally forgotten about this blog of mine.
So what happen in the last 2 years???
So what happen in the last 2 years???
Started a new business with my cousin last year. A maid agency business. Finally a business with my name in the ACRA business profile. San Street has always been under my dad's name.
Talking about San Street, business has been really really slow for the past few years. Parents decided to close down, clear all the stocks and rent the shop out instead. Have found a tenant for the shop and will handover to them in September 2014. Which means the shop will officially close end of this month. For this one month we have got to clear as much as possible in the shop afterwhich we sell online via our own website sanstreet.com.sg and qoo10.sg.
For the past few years have held on to the business so tightly refusing to close and all no matter what others say and what the situation looks it. Guess it is because of pride and fear of failure? After 7 years and 4 months in business, San Street is still coming to an end. Quite heartbreak actually. But I have learn to let go and change my perspective, don't feel that upset as I used to be whenever parents talk about closing the shop. I suppose this will give me more time to focus on the maid agency business, work at dad's and ministry in church.
For the past few years have held on to the business so tightly refusing to close and all no matter what others say and what the situation looks it. Guess it is because of pride and fear of failure? After 7 years and 4 months in business, San Street is still coming to an end. Quite heartbreak actually. But I have learn to let go and change my perspective, don't feel that upset as I used to be whenever parents talk about closing the shop. I suppose this will give me more time to focus on the maid agency business, work at dad's and ministry in church.
No comments:
Post a Comment