Have not blog for a loooooooooooong time. Been feeling so tired lately as there are so many things to settle lately coz it's the busy festive season + still gotta work at dad's. Right now we are still looking for a part time to cover me in Jan as the accounts girl in dad's company is going on leave till after CNY and I've got to help her settle some of her work. If I were to work 1/2 day in office and 1/2 day in the shop. It is going to be really really tiring. Finding a staff for Jan is very tough coz all schools have started by then. Advertised in ST. Though many people called, so far only 2 came for interview + another walk in interview. Need to find one soon as Jan is only 2 days away.
Sales has been really really really slow and not as expectant this year as compared to last. Sales only picked up 3 days before Christmas which is really super super late. Though it has picked up a long but still not not up to our expectations. It's too slow for a festive season like this. CNY is in 3 weeks. Where is the crowd?
Sales has been really really really slow and not as expectant this year as compared to last. Sales only picked up 3 days before Christmas which is really super super late. Though it has picked up a long but still not not up to our expectations. It's too slow for a festive season like this. CNY is in 3 weeks. Where is the crowd?
Mid August my FT staff tendered and left in mid September. He stayed on longer than expected to help out as we had problems looking for another FT staff then. Our 1st staff of San Street came back work for us FT but in late November she suddenly MIA. Initially I was kinda worried that something happen to her but when I saw that she was still facebooking and tweeting as usual and then all of a sudden block me on both twitter and facebook. I knew for sure that she's avoiding me. What kind attitude is this? What happen to all the promises she made to me? She wanted advanced pay we give her advanced pay, wanted to leave work few hours early for a couple of weeks to accompany her ex-husband who hospitalised in ICU coz of a serious motorcycle accident we obliged to it, etc etc. She still has the nerve to treat us like this and MIA just like that. She has been officially blacklisted by us. On hearing that our FT MIA and we need a staff urgently, our FT staff who tendered in August quit his job to come back to work for us. After abt 2mths, he's back with us again. It's as if he never left us before. He merely went for an "experience tour".
Although there are not much crowd lately and sales hasn't really picked up much, but everyone in San Street is working well with one another. That's what I always wanted to see. Teamwork! Even our christmas/new year/cny weekend part timer commented that we have a great work team. :D
2011 is coming to end soon in another 36hrs time. It has been a long and tough year. There were so many times I just wanted to give up but every time that thought comes to me, Holy Spirit will remind me of His Promises through His Word or the encouragements of others (most of whom are W525). "As many as the sand on the seashore" is God's Promise to me. Though I do not see it now and don't know when this promise will come to pass but I choose to trust in Him. Whatever God promises, it'll surely come to pass in His timing. Others will disappoint us but God won't!
A few days ago I received an email from Small Medium Business Association informing me that San Street have been selected as a receipient of the "Promising SME 500 2012 award. An extract of the email I received: "Dear Ms Sandy Low, This is ******, from Small Medium Business Association (SMBA). First of all, congratulations for your company on being selected as our honoured recipient of the prestigious Promising SME 500 2012 Award". Was supposed to meet up with the representative of SMBA on wed to find out more abt the award but she was on medical leave on that day. So will be arranging another day to meet up with her. I've a feeling that 2012 is the breakthrough year for San Street. Is this the start of the breakthrough?
A few days ago I received an email from Small Medium Business Association informing me that San Street have been selected as a receipient of the "Promising SME 500 2012 award. An extract of the email I received: "Dear Ms Sandy Low, This is ******, from Small Medium Business Association (SMBA). First of all, congratulations for your company on being selected as our honoured recipient of the prestigious Promising SME 500 2012 Award". Was supposed to meet up with the representative of SMBA on wed to find out more abt the award but she was on medical leave on that day. So will be arranging another day to meet up with her. I've a feeling that 2012 is the breakthrough year for San Street. Is this the start of the breakthrough?
No comments:
Post a Comment