As I've got to be in the shop and can't work on the new arrivals, mum and our maid work on them from home. And after mum have delivered the new arrivals to the outlets, they will have to work on those slower moving stocks that are being pulled back home from the shops so as to make way for the new arrivals. Before the new arrvials can be delivered to the outlets I'll have to have all the new arrivals data keyed in and have it transferred into the POS systems in both outlets. Thank God for the invention of laptop and excel which I can use to key in all the new arrival data while working in the shop and save on my usb thumbdrive then I'll have them transfered into the POS system in both outlets. Mum doesn't know how to transfer the data so I have got to go down to both shops to do so. Accounts are piling up again and I don't have time to work on them as I have got to be in the shop. A lot to catching up to do after CNY.
Have met all sorts of customers esp during these past few days. Love serving those very "shuang kuai" customers and those who can chat with you about anything under the sun. But there are also those customers who will count EVERY single cent with you. Whatever they do and whoever they maybe we still have to serve them with a smile. That's the retail/service line. My FT and I met the most ULTIMATE customer on sunday. Dunno what other words I can describe that family. Can even ask me after they have paid for their items and become a member if the new arrivals will ever become $15 sales items and when. =_= We wanted to say "you wait long long" but of course we didn't. :p My reply to them was "it will only become sales items when we run out of sizes. Anyways our products only come in max 4-6 pcs per size per colour. Once any items are sold out we no longer bring them in". The look on their face when they heard that was super ultimate. LOL! By the way, what I told them is the truth NOT a lie. The main reason we bring limited stock in is to reduce the number of stocks getting stuck when more new arrivals come in. Aiming towards our targets for this month.
San Street finally appeared in CityNews. Check out "The little shop that could" in last weekend CityNews or visit citynews.sg. :) The article was supposed to appear in Nov. Was wondering where it disappeared to. LOL! Love the picture that the photographer took. Oh...I can make it for svc this sun. YEAH! Got my distant cousin to take care of iluma while I take 2 x 1/2 day breaks this weekend. Will be going down to far east this weekend to help out though.
OK. Nothing much to blog liao. Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment