Somehow I just knew that staff will call in sick again. Just started work for 1 mth 3 days (34 days to be exact) & has already taken a total of 12 off days+leaves. In other words, she only worked 22 days. Almost 1/2 the time she's not working. She's working as if she's a part-timer not a full-timer. Even other staffs are 'complaining' abt it. Whatsmore all new staff are to go through a 3 mths confirmation period. How to confirm her like that? Enough is enough! She has been testing our patience long enough. Usually my parents are the ones who can't tolerate such things. But this is getting too much already. Even I cannot tolerate it. Have told her that she don't have to come to work already. Just need to return the key by this weekend then we'll transfer her pay over to her bank account. Have really given up on malay staffs. I'm not being racial discrimating. But really malays are malays....we are not the only ones experiencing this. Everyone else whom I know who have employed malays before have also experienced the same thing. Not only malays in Singapore lo. Other countries as well.
It's such a good weather to sleep in today. But will be going to Far East outlet to work later. Not that we're out of staffs. In fact we 2 full time staffs are just nice. I can cover the off days which is only 2 days a week. A previous staff wants to come back to work part time during his poly hols. Getting him to come in on staff's off days and on weekends to help out. No more rotation of outlets as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment