Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's juz 3 weeks away fr Hari Raya Puasa. Yet I don't see the peak period crowd that will normally comes in during this period of time. Usually the peak period crowd will start coming in 1 mth b4 Hari Raya Puasa all the way till the day b4 CNY. But this year no leh. Maybe will come later...1 week before Hari Raya Puasa maybe? Hmm...must think positive...yes yes yes...the devil has no way in my life/mind. Amen! Battlefield of the mind...hehe...it's a constant fight with the devil.

Juz joined a new cell group set up within the LYL zone called the marketplace group and it is led by none other than Yi Lun herself. Currently only 8 members in the cell but we gonna grow grow grow. Yeah! Of course I'm still part of W376. But as retail schedule is v.hectic, I can only go for marketplace cgm held every thursday in suntec office & svc in expo on sunday morning. Thursday was our 1st cgm & today was our 1st svc together...so far all's good & I believe it's going to get better! At least sunday I get to fellowship after svc & get to know cell members better. Whereas Saturday I will always have to rush off right after svc. Sad man....

No comments: