One of our previous staff came back to work on tuesday and I was with her for one day to refresh her memory and to train her on the new stocks. Then I left her to work alone on wednesday and thursday while I went to work in bugis as bugis staff is off on those 2 days. Friday morning 1 of our full timer sms me in the morning informing me that she won't be coming in for work as she's not feeling well. Later in the day I received another sms from her saying that the doc has given her 3 days mc (which she did pass to me) and so she won't be coming in for the weekends and also and on mon as she has something personal to attend to. Tried arranging with the other staffs in regards for the weekend schedule so that I can make it for svc but who knows our weekend part timer also said he's not feeling well & also won't be coming in for work. So no choice I had to work & had to give svc a miss.
Been having constant on-and-off headaches and ringing in the ears. Think is coz I dun enuff rest. Tired but can't seem to get to sleep at night. I wonder why.....
No comments:
Post a Comment