The end of this month is closing in. Juz one more day then June 2009 will come to an end & will never come back. That will be 1/2 of year 2009 gone by just like that. Wow!
Everybody in the retail industry have been saying that this year's june holidays/GSS is not like it used to be. All thanks to the economic downturn and the swine flu (til' date 599 cases). These few days have been pretty busy. Went for service on Sat but didn't go for CG on Sun (it's been a long time since I went for CG). Was busy the whole day until 10pm++. Only then did I managed to have my accounts done up to date. It was piling up so high with so many months not done yet. Finally! All done...but in a few days time...more will be coming in.
Tonight & tomorrow night I will be working in bugis outlet (for juz 1 & a 1/2 hrs each day) and on Wednesday I'll be in far east outlet for the whole day. Unless staffs have to take leave or change their off day, this is my standard schedule to find me in the shop. After which this thursday will "Koh Samui...here I come" until next monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment