Have been busy working for the past days since last monday, over christmas and the weekends. Today is the only day I have taken a break from the shop. Spend the day doing stocks at home and loading/unloading for stocks to the shops. And went for a buffet dinner with family at Traders Hotel. It was a great dinner and I am stuffed! Haven't ate so much for such a long time. Ate due I nearly puked!
Haven't been doing my accounts since the 11th of dec (if I didn't remeber wrongly). Dunno when will I get to do my accounts again. A group of guys shoplifted from one of our shops sometime last week. The act was discovered only 1 hr after the offenders have left. Really have got to watch out from now onwards. Don't wish to incur more losses of stocks through shoplifting.
Ok lah...enough for now. Happy New Year! Wish that 2009 will be a good year for everyone of us. Have a blessed one. Cheers! See ya in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment