Suntec is getting quieter and quieter this few days esp after most of the tenants on the inside of MPG have shifted out. Currently it's only pet fuze, couple heart and ourselves on the inside of MPG. People might be thinking that there's no shops inside and thus aren't walking in. Those who have shifted out said that business have improved for them. Can't wait for the shift to the front of MPG. Suntec says we are officially to shift out of our current unit on the 26th. That's next fri. However, the partition is not even up yet, let alone the renovation in the new unit. We are planning to shift to far east this fri/sat. If nothing goes wrong, the shop in far east should officially open on monday the 22nd. So many things to settle this month. As such cannot make it for svc and cg. After the new outlets open, I'll be even more busy. I will definitely try my best to make it for svc As for CG, I'm aren't that sure. Sigh... What to do?
Ok la...think that will be enough for tonite. Nitez!
No comments:
Post a Comment