1st blog after a long long time ever since I deleted my previous one months ago. This is going to be a very simple blog. No tagboard, no blogskin. It will just be a place to rant my thoughts. And I'll only blog once in a WHILE. Note the WHILE.
So many things have been happening around me these few months. Very tired. Have you ever tried working for months without a single off day? I've...ever since Apr 2007. So tiring. Home feel like a hotel now where I eat (breakfast and sometimes late dinner), bathe, watch a lil tv before going to bed. Going to the shop has become a daily routine to me. If one day I take off and just stay at home, my body will not be able to take the sudden change of routine and I'll definitely fall sick.
Suntec business is so so so so...so...s...slow. Rather than stay and lose more money, we're thinking of getting out of suntec and go into other malls. Thinking of going into cineleisure. We've been offered a unit there. And maybe far east. But nothing's confirmed yet.
Ever since I started this business...there are 3 biggest headaches in retail...all start with 'S': sales, stocks, and staffs. Stressed. Can't even have a good night sleep. Even when I am sleeping, I'll be thinking (or should I say dreaming) about the shop.
So many things have been happening around me these few months. Very tired. Have you ever tried working for months without a single off day? I've...ever since Apr 2007. So tiring. Home feel like a hotel now where I eat (breakfast and sometimes late dinner), bathe, watch a lil tv before going to bed. Going to the shop has become a daily routine to me. If one day I take off and just stay at home, my body will not be able to take the sudden change of routine and I'll definitely fall sick.
Suntec business is so so so so...so...s...slow. Rather than stay and lose more money, we're thinking of getting out of suntec and go into other malls. Thinking of going into cineleisure. We've been offered a unit there. And maybe far east. But nothing's confirmed yet.
Ever since I started this business...there are 3 biggest headaches in retail...all start with 'S': sales, stocks, and staffs. Stressed. Can't even have a good night sleep. Even when I am sleeping, I'll be thinking (or should I say dreaming) about the shop.
No comments:
Post a Comment